The Spring Musical for 2014-2015 school year is "Legally Blonde (Junior)"
January 12:: Dance - 2:45 - 4:00 pm
January 13: Sing - 2:45 - 4:00 pm
January 14: Act - 2:45 - 4:00 pm
January 15: Callbacks - after school until finished
- You must complete (and have signed) the audition form prior to the first day of auditions. You can get it from Mrs. Chappell Brock in Room 111.
- Go to https://www.mtishows.com/show_detail.asp?showid=000424 for show details and music samples.
- The Director will teach you a dance to perform.
- You should prepare a song from the show to sing. Get the music from Mrs. Chappell Brock. Bring in a CD.
- The Director will assign side for cold reads/improvisational scenes based on characters from the show.
March 19th - Two shows for the School, during the School Day
March 20th at 7pm
March 21st at 2pm
March 22nd at 2pm
(Actors must arrive 1 hour prior to curtain with make-up and costume on.)
Doors open to the public 15 minutes prior to curtain. The show runs about an hour and a half.
Tickets On Sale Soon...
-Advance tickets (bought prior to March 19th) - $7 - General Public (or $5 for Dwyer Students)
-At the door - $10
E-mail Erin Chappell Brock for more information at email@example.com